العربية Français English
Under the patronage of His Excellency, the President of the Republic of China (Taiwan), the Muslim World League organizes an international conference on “Dialogue, a Common Human Bond” in cooperation with the Chinese Muslim Association which will be held on February 21-22, 2011 in the Taiwanese capital, Taipei.
The conference will discuss dialogue as a common human denominator through the following four themes:
(Click on a Topic to read the PDF version of the research)
The Conference Guide
The Research List
Theme I: Historical Reading into the Relationship among Followers of Religions in S. E. Asia.
• Study of the History of Coexistence between Muslims and followers of Other Religions in S.E. Asia.
• Muslims in Eastern Societies… Rights and Obligations.
• Common Human Bond: From Seon Buddhist Perspective.
• Together in Contemporary Challenges: Buddhist perspective.
Theme II: Common Human Values among Followers of Religions
• Common Human Values among Followers of Religions.
• Human Relations in Multi Cultural Societies.
• Human Rights in Islam and in Eastern Cultures.
• Obstacles to Coexistence.
Theme III: Together in the Face of Contemporary Challenges
• Religious Groups and Human Crisess.
• Ethical Challenges.
• Ethnic, Racial and Religious Conflicts.
• Encounter between Ecology and Eschatology.
Theme IV: Prospect of Civilizational Dialogue and its Future
• Road towards Alliance of Civilizations.
• Civilizations: From Mutual Hatred to Mutual Reconciliation.
• Towards Developing Religious and Civilization Dialogue.
• Understanding Islam and Islamophobia.