Themes of the Conference of the "Initiative of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques for Inter Religious
Dialogue and its Impact in Disseminating Human Values"
Shawwal 11-12, 1430 H corresponding September 30-October 1st, 2009
Geneva – Switzerland
- Theme 1 – The Initiative and its Impact in Disseminating Noble
- Moral Reading into the Royal Initiative
- Reinforcement of Common Human Values.
- The Role of Organizations and Countries in Spreading Noble Values.
- Theme 2 – Dialogue, Man and Society
- Dialogue, Man and Society.
- Religion and Culture and their Influence in Human Dialogue.
- Dialogue and Relations of Human Societies.
- Theme 3 - Dialogue of Civilizations in Modern Human Society
- Global Peace and Dialogue of Civilizations.
- Islam and Dialogue of Civilizations.
- Religion and the Language of Dialogue.
- Dialogue of Civilizations
- Theme 4 - The Initiative and the Scope of Coexistence among Civilizations
- Basis of Coexistence…Its Reality and Its Future
- The Culture of Coexistence in the Initiative of the Custodian of the Two
- Civilizations from Dialogue to Coexistence and Unity.
- Dialogue, Peace and Coexistence in a Modern Human Society
- Theme 5 – Religious Values and Their Impact in Reforming Societies
- The Problem of Global Poverty
- Religion and Its Role in Moral Reform.
- Religious Values and the Bridges of Civilization and Dialogue.
- Theme 6-The Media and its Role in Strengthening Dialogue and Human Values.
- The Media and the Notion of the Clash of Civilization.
- Common Human Values in Modern Media
- The Media and its Impact on the Dialogue of Civilizations and their Coexistence.