Charter of Commitment
We the members of the Muslim World League, representing it religiously, hereby undertake before God, Almighty to:
· Discharge our obligation towards God, by conveying and proclaiming His Message all over the world. We also reaffirm our belief that there shall be no peace in the world without the application of the principles of Islam.
· Invite all communities to vie with one another for the common good and happiness of mankind, establish social justice and a better human society.
· Call upon God to bear witness that we do not intend to undermine, dominate or practice hegemony over anyone else. Hence, in order to further these goals, we intend to:
· Unite the ranks of the Muslims, and remove all divisive forces from the midst of the Muslim communities around the world.
· Remove obstacles in the way of establishing the Muslim world union.
· Support all advocates of charitable deeds.
· Utilize our spiritual as well as material and moral potentialities in furthering the aims of this charter.
· Unify efforts in order to achieve these purposes in a positive and practical way.
· Reject all the pretenses of ancient as well as contemporary Jahiliah (attitudes of the pre-Islamic era).
· Always reaffirm the fact that Islam has no place for either regionalism or racism.