Dr. Muhammad Abdul-Kareem AL-Issa
- Born on June 10, 1965.
- Married and has four children.
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Islamic Jurisprudence, and a Master and PhD in Comparative Judicial Studies, all from Al-Imam Muhammad Bin Saud University.
- Lectures within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and abroad about the Islamic Jurisprudence and Islamic Judicial Rulings, in addition to lectures about the Comparisons and Contrasts between Islamic Jurisprudence and Constitutions, Laws, and Judicial Precedence in other countries.
- Speeches and lectures within the Kingdom and abroad on intellectual issues, especially on topics of Terrorism and related problems.
- Debated with many governmental and non-governmental officials, members of parliament, professors, philosophers, think tanks, and others on the topic of human rights.
- Worked in General Jurisprudence and Administrative Jurisprudence, and eventually reached the highest level of Jurisprudence.
- Worked his way to the position of Vice President of the Board of Grievances on April 13, 2007.
- Nominated Minister of Justice for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on February 14, 2009.
- March 30, 2012, nominated as President of the Supreme Court Council.
- October 26, 2015, nominated as an official Royal Court Advisor and official advisor to the Minister of Defense.
- November 27, 2013, the Arab Minister of Justice Council chose him as Honorary President.
- He taught at Faculty of Law and Political Science at King Saud University as an Associated Professor.
- December 23, 2015, nominated as General Supervisor of the Ideological Warfare Center at the Ministry of Defense.
- August 12, 2016, nominated as General Secretary of the Muslim World League and Chairman of the International Organization for Muslim Scholars.
- December 3, 2016, nominated as member of The Organization of Senior Scholars of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.