- Introducing the Islamic creed, laws and lifestyle according to the texts of the Holy Qur'an and the immaculate Sunnah (tradition of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him).
- Making every possible effort to further the message of Islam in the promotion of peace, justice, liberation of man from worshiping no diety save Allah, establishing Muslim community on the bases of the sublime Islamic values and maintenance of human rights.
- Elucidating the true Islamic tenets, refuting false allegations levelled against Islam, combating both the distortion of its image and delibrate misguidance that is directed against the call of the truth.
- Developing acquaintance and cooperation between Muslim peoples and awakening their consciousness of both the issues facing the Muslims and their aspirations within the framework of respecting sovereignty of the countries they live in.
- Making efforts to address the problems facing the Muslim World and helping Muslims solve their problems and achieve their aspirations and projects.
- Making all possible efforts to remove conflicts, divisive factors and disputes from within and between Muslim communities.
- Striving to promote virtue and order on this earth, combat mischief and urge people to obey God and His Messenger, peace be upon him.
To achieve its objectives, Muslim World League uses all means that do not contradict with Islamic rules. e.g.
- To call for all, individuals, groups and nations to apply Rules of Sharia (Islamic Laws), and refer to Allah and his Messenger(pbuh) at moments of conflict.
- To co-ordinate the exerted efforts between those who carry out Islamic work and help them benefit from each other.
- To contribute in building mosques and in enhancing their cultural and educational message..
- To develop methods of D'awa propagation according to Quran and Sunah.
- To promote Media means levels as well as suport Dawah, educational, cultural and media means adopted by Muslims and upgrade its abilities.
- To take advantage of Pilgrimage season as an opportunity for holding conferences for Muslim scholars and intellectuals to be acquainted to each other , exchange views and strengthen relations as well as encourge them to propse solutions for upgrading the general level of Muslims.
- Hold conferences and symposiums for Muslim leaders, intellectuals and preachers to address questions of Muslims.
- Establish centres and offices in order to serve Islamic objectives as well as create and operate Dawah, educational, cultural, media and relief institutions as well as support existing ones and enhance activity leading to the dissemination of Arabic language and elevate its learning level among Arabic and non-Arabic Muslim communities.
- Co- ordinate and operate with local, regional and international organizations, as well as governmental and non-governmental institutes to realize goals.